Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Slim Corona v1 (CR4 & DemoN Installed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Slim Corona v1 (CR4 & DemoN Installed)

Console Information
    - Xbox 360 Slim
    - Corona v1
    - 250GB HDD
    - Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste applied

I have Team Xecuter's CoolRunner 4 RGH chip installed.
    The chip was installed using a double insulated cable on the CPU_RST point. This gives a pulse then a sharp charge to ground. The double shielded wire reduces interference from capacitive and inductive components thus, increasing the chances of a successful glitch/boot.

Dip switches set to default for Corona v1:

I also have Team Xecuter's DemoN chip installed.
    This chip allows me to boot from two NANDs, the retail NAND on the Xbox motherboard and the DemoN's NAND on the DemoN chip.
    The DemoN chip is installed with Team Xecuter's Corona QSB v2 - this is because the NAND points differ on the Corona to the ones on Trinity consoles.

The DemoN chip connects to the CoolRunner, allowing the DemoN to activate or deactivate the CoolRunner.
    The DemoN chip also connects to a switch board which is mounted on the back of the console. This board allows for NAND switching and the mini-USB port allows for NAND read/write from J-Runner.

Along with the board on the back to switch NANDs, the console's sync buttons is configured to control the NAND switching with a long press while, a short press of the sync button serves its original purpose to sync the controller.

To top it all off, the console's Ring Of Light (ROL) has a blue glitch LED to show that the CoolRunner 4 has been deactivated when booting from the Retail NAND and, to show how many glitches the CoolRunner 4 takes to boot when booting from the DemoN NAND.

Thank you for visiting my topic. Please let me know what you think of my RGH setup.

Working...
X